Bure Bure felted slippers courses in Croatia, Trogir 2011-05-27 / 28/ 29
It does not matter whether you know how to felt very well or you are a complete beginner or you just dream to learn felt ..
Felting is quite simple – if you use a precise technique, a well-chosen materials and accessories.
Within one day you will make a wonderfull pair of slippers and learn a lot amazing things about felting.
- Brief theoretical part about the felting, wool use, the decorating materials.
- Sketching the slippers, selection of materials.
- Laying the wool for slippers
- Felting the slippers
- Finishing the pair of slippers.
- The theoretical part about finishing the slippers, drying, soles coating.
I’m very pleased that my courses are organized in such a beautiful location – in Croatia, near Trogir.
Registration for the courses and the information about accommodation:
phone : 00385 21 886 416; mobile phone: 00385 95 905 47 69